QUICK, WE HAVE BUT A DAY!
Time flies so quickly, and here we are at the end of May. I almost skipped my May blog post! Well, this is only a retrospective, after all...
In November of 2014 I showed a series I called "The Emerald Suite"; here I show only four paintings out of the eight exhibited - two I am redoing, and the other two were on the subject of war (in the trenches) which I will avoid for this entry.
All of the four paintings are in acrylic and ink on paper and measure 76 by 57 cm. "Pastoral" found a new home when I showed it again in my 2015 "Open Atelier" exhibition.
The next entry will be my Aqua Sulis abstract expo from 2015, and will be the last of the retrospective entries. After that, you'll start seeing some new paintings I've been working on this year.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire