A propos

lundi 25 février 2019

AME - COEUR - ESPRIT (SOUL, HEART AND MIND)

I don’t know how my abstract drawings come about; I just start drawing line upon line and then the image emerges and evolves (sometimes into the trash…thank goodness, not too often)to a point where I feel the work is finished.
(Je ne sais pas comment ils arrivent mes dessins abstraits; je commence à dessiner ligne sur ligne et tout d'un coup une image apparaît et ça évolue jusqu'au point où j'ai l'impression que c'est terminé.

Here are some new works following what I showed you in my December blog :
(Ici se trouvent quelques de mes nouveaux oeuvres, suite à mon blog de décembre :)

This is “Music of the Insurrection” -  ink on paper - 29,5 cm x 42 cm



Next comes “Beyond All Hope” -  ink on paper - 29,5 cm x 42 cm



Back to the heart theme with “Our Hearts Intertwine” - ink on paper - 28 cm x 38 cm



Then, “My Heart is Broken” - ink on paper - 28 cm x 38 cm



Now I show you “Alpha and Omega” - ink on canvas - 27 cm x 23 cm



Then “Euclid’s Promesse” - ink on canvas - 
26 cm x 22 cm



And Finally, “A Revolution” - ink on canvas - 27 cm x 30 cm


   



Have lovely end of February and see you in March!
(Je vous souhaite une très agréable fin de ce mois de fèvrier, quitte à se revoir au mois de mars!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire