Enfin, je reviens vers vous encore après quelques mois. Permettez moi de vous montrer une petite sélection d'une series de dessins sur laquelle je travail. Les commentaires pour ou contre seront les bienvenus - suis toujours contente de connaître l’avis des gens.
Well, finally back to you after several months. Allow me show you a selection of some of the drawings I've been doing. Feel free to say if you like or don't like them - I'm always happy to have some feedback.
Well, finally back to you after several months. Allow me show you a selection of some of the drawings I've been doing. Feel free to say if you like or don't like them - I'm always happy to have some feedback.
These drawings are ink on paper, measure 24 x 30 cm and are entitled "Mon coeur se balance", "Les ficelles de mon coeur", et "Nid d'amour" (My Heart Swings, The Strings of my Heart, and Love Nest)
Here are three more, inks on canvas, 20 x 20 cm, all untitled (sans titre).
As you can see, these drawings also have some fringe benefits!
I've been working on half a dozen other works - little soft sculptures and one big painting/bas-relief, which I'll save to show you next time.
Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of Autumn and I'll be back in December -
Love, Donna






Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire